Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Boned Age tour Numero uno Ya Herd!

On September 5th I set out on tour to film the second season of "The Adventures of Danny and The Dingo". The trip was long, dirty, intoxicating and Amazing. We started out at the Hard Rock hotel in San Diego CA. First night got a lil crazy, when we decided to go to the W hotel for Nicole Richie's party. We all got plastered. Dingo somehow got into an argument with some dude, over some whack bullshit. I looked over and seen this guy throwing punches at Dingo, so i ran over to the guy, put him in a full nelson and through myself backward. I got yelled at by people not knowing what was going on, so I figured I would let the guy go. The guy ran off like a pussy and Dingo got kicked out. Time to leave that sheeeit. Next Day was more relaxed and as the night grew closer it was time to get the Premiere going and into party mode...


Dingo and crowd watching "The Boned Age"














Results of having a pool at a premiere party..








Max Dubs came out to proudly support Grenade! Awesome he came out..








It was an awesome night, everyone got wasted and had a great time. The next day we headed back to LA. As we were heading down Hollywood Blvd, I caught Mr Wolf munchin' down on some Cheezits.. haha. Dude was so hungry....





I will post some more... Until Next time..

Beers,

Little Brother

No comments: